Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Well, I am beyond ecstatic that it is finally October! I love October and all that it has to offer...the cooler weather, the leaves changing and crunching underneath your feet, anything and everything about October excites me! The first day of October was spent putting up Halloween decorations. I love, love, love Halloween, not necessarily for the dressing up (which I love to do anyway), but for all of the carved pumpkins and the cute decor. I have been shopping for Halloween things since August, yes, I know that's nearly 8 weeks from the actual day, but I have fun decorating for the day!

I haven't updated as much as I should or wish I could. I get sidetracked with life, so sidetracked that I haven't been vacuuming as much as I normally do, which is roughly 3 or so times a week. Speaking of vacuuming, I got an early birthday present from my parents. When I first moved out I had to buy a ton of things, including a vacuum. Now, vacuuming has (and will always) have a place in my heart, but I couldn't afford a really nice vacuum, so I bought a cheap little thing in hopes it would get me through till I could afford a nice one. Anyway, the stupid thing crapped out on me earlier this year. I could no longer use the extension for fear cat litter would shoot back at me. It was a sad, sad day. Especially since I do live with 2 cats and cat litter is often sucked up. I mentioned it to my mom and she kept it in the back of her head that that was what I wanted for my (eek!) 25th birthday. Well, she called me a few weeks ago and announced that my birthday present was here! A brand new, very nice, vacuum. A few days later, Kenny helped me set it up, as well as the cute little vacuum that came with it, and I was off to making lines in the carpet. It's so nice. I know, I'm a huge dork for my love of vacuuming, but it is what makes me...well, me.

I found this little survey and since I enjoy doing these things, I thought I'd post this one!



A - Age: 24
B - Bed size: queen, but hope to upgrade to a king!
C - Chore you hate: oh me....I'd have to say unloading the dishes
D - Dog's Name: I don't have one...I do have 2 cats :) Lucy & Ethel
E - Essential start your day item: Honey Nut Cheerios and OJ
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5’6"
I - Instruments you play(ed): none
J - Job title: sales lead manager
K - Kid(s): just 2 furballs for right now
L - Living arrangements: with my 2 kittens
M - Mom's name: Cindy
N - Nicknames: Lo Lo
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeve: rude people
Q - Quote from a movie: "he turned the gun sideways! that's a kill shot!" date night
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: little brother
T - Time you wake up: depends on the day, at least before 10am
U - Underwear: it's an obsession I have
V - Vegetable you dislike: hmm collard greens
W - Ways you drink your coffee: I don't
X- X-rays you've had: teeth and middle finger
Y - Yummy food you make: I don't make too much food
Z - Zoo favorite: polar bears

No comments:

Post a Comment